All the songs have female vocals except for one. "Insaf Ka Mandir Yeh" is not even sung by Dilip Kumar's character, yet it describes his emotional struggle. It's a good song, but I find it more meaningful when I watch the clip.
No sitars for poor Nimmi's songs. "Oodi Oodi Chhai Ghata" is playful."Umangon Ko Sakhi" is nice, and the village song "Ek Baat Kahoon Mere Piya" is boring.
For "The sad songs" like "Na Milta Gham To" and "Janewale Se Mulaqat", I like "Radha Ke Pyare Krishna Kanhai" the best.
Basically this album is for people who like sweet soft melodies. Tell me what you think.
1. Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus: Oodi Oodi Chhai Ghata
2. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Insaf Ka Mandir Hai Yeh
3. Asha Bhosle: Radha Ke Pyare Krishna Kanhai
4. Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus: Umangon Ko Sakhi
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Janewale Se Mulaqat
6. Dance Music
7. Lata Mangeshkar: Tere Sadqe Balam
8. Asha Bhosle: Ek Baat Kahoon Mere Piya
9. Lata Mangeshkar: Khamosh Hai Khewanhar Mera
10. Lata Mangeshkar: Na Shikwa Hai Koi
11. Lata Mangeshkar: Na Milta Gham To
Lyrics: Shakeel Badayuni
Stella_1's score: 3.5/5
Get the music now: Naushad Amar