Just one thing before I start on the songs. Shamshad Begum and Talat Mahmood vocals on this album represent 80% of what is good on the album. The other 20% is for the musicians and Naushad, who should have worked a bit harder. Come on Naushad, it makes me sad when I know you can do so much better!
Anyway, ''Huns Walo Ko'' is great to listen too, but the classic Babul song is ''Milte Hi Ankhen''. That song made me buy the album, but it's the only one that really got me.
The second side is better. It has nice duets like ''Nadi Kinare'' sung by Shamshad Begum and Talat Mahmood and ''Kisi Ke Dil Men'' sung by Lata Mangeshkar and Shamshad Begum. I really like the vocal combinations in both of these songs. I find that they compliment each other well.
The tragic Dilip Kumar song, ''Mera Jeevan Sathi'' has to be my second favorite, with Talat Mahmood's striking vocals and great melody.
1. Lata Mangeshkar: Panchhi Ban Men
2. Talat Mahmood: Husn Walon Ko
3. Shamshad Begum: Na Socha Tha Yeh
4. Talat Mahmood & Shamshad Begum: Milte Hi Ankhen
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Lagan More Man Ki
6. Shamshad Begum & Chorus: Chhod Babul Ka Ghar
7. Shamshad Begum & Talat Mahmood: Duniya Badal Gayi
8. Shamshad Begum & Chorus: Dhadke Mera Dil
9. Talat Mahmood, Shamshad Begum & Mohd. Rafi: Nadi Kinare
10. Shamshad Begum: Jadoo Bhare Nainon Men
11. Shamshad Begum & Lata Mangeshkar: Kisi Ke Dil Men
12. Talat Mahmood: Mera Jeevan Sathi
Lyrics: Shakeel Badayuni
Stella_1's score: 3 .5/5
Get the music now: Naushad Babul