The most popular song on the record is ''Khyalon Men Kisi Ke'', it's sneaky and seductive.
You can find some joyful songs on the album, but you still feel some pain in the music. Like the playful ''Mujhe Sach Sach Batado'' and ''Roothe Hue Chanda''. They still feel a little bit like when someone sad tries to be happy.
My favorite songs on the album are the lonely ''Teri Duniya Men Dil Lagta Nahin'', the lovely duet ''Mohabbat Ke Maron Ka'' and ''Sun Bairi Balam''
It's not the greatest album, but still it is special. It has it's own original charm that makes it stand out. I enjoy it, what do you think?
1. Geeta Dutt & Mukesh: Khyalon Men Kisi Ke
2. Rajkumari & Mukesh: Mujhe Sach Sach Batado
3. Rajkumari: Roothe Hue Chanda
4. Mukesh: Teri Duniya Men Dil Lagta Nahin
5. Mohd. Rafi & Asha Bhosle: Mohabbat Ke Maron Ka
6. Rajkumari: Kyon Mere Dil Men
7. Rajkumari: Sun Bairi Balam
Lyrics: Kidar Sharma
Stella_1's score: 3.5/5
Get the music now: Roshan | Bawre Nain